We're pleased to announce the Birmingham City FC Club Store is re-opening it's doors from Monday 12th April, to which the store will be opperating normal opening hours:
Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm
The safety of our staff and supporters are paramount to us. Here's the steps we are taking to ensure our store is 'COVID-19' secure:
- A risk assessment has been carried out and the results have been shared with all staff who work in the store.
- A mask must be worn in the club store unless you have a medical exemption from doing so.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers at both the entrance and exit of the store.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed in the store at any time, so please allow extra time for your visit. This will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Socially distanced markings will be outside the store for supporters who are queuing to enter.
- Customers are kindly asked, where possible, not to touch items they do not intend to purchase.
- Two metre floor markings will be in place to ensure social distancing.
- ‘Click and collect’ pick-up timeslots are available on our website, to pre-purchase products prior to your arrival.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
They'll be tweaks along the way as the guidelines change, but we'll review steps all the time to ensure all our staff and supporters remain safe.